Seed is a leading social media marketing agency specialising in conceiving, developing building and co-creating campaigns with and for youth and Gen-Z - on campus, in culture and beyond. Whether it's creating a secret music festival or a touring experience, designing a hype-building campaign with TikTok creators, or increasing sign-ups through ambassador activations and paid social, Seed’s knowledge can help brands to build lasting relationships with the next generation.
We offer services working with youth influencers across TikTok, Instagram, Snap and beyond. We ground our campaign strategy in research that informs our approach, but ultimately allow collaboration with our team of social media influencers and student brand ambassadors. In this way we co-create campaigns which are founded in truth and received as authentic by your target audience who see the influencers as their peers.
Join us as we share our top tips on blurring the lines between IRL experiences and social content… How do you ensure that your events go viral on social media?
6 Top Tips for growing community through IRL events:
Intrinsically socially shareable event
- Hyper-niche, offline experiences allow brands to create unique and immersive experiences that resonate with their target audience. These experiences range from pop-up shops and art installations to exclusive events and workshops
- Every touchpoint of your live event should have a socially shareable aspect to it, to ensure that your audience is engaged and motivated to share your content organically.
- By creating these experiences, brands can connect with their audience on a deeper level, building brand loyalty and increasing sales through an influencer’s most engaged audience members..
Deepen your connection to your community
- One of the biggest benefits of offline experiences is that they allow you to create a more authentic connection with your audience. By bringing your brand to life and allowing consumers to experience it in person, you can build stronger emotional connections and increase brand loyalty. This translates into higher engagement rates on social media and a more engaged, loyal community overall.
Make it unique and shareable
- In a crowded market, it's crucial to differentiate yourself from your competitors. By creating unique and memorable experiences that are shareable on social media, you can stand out and create a lasting impression in consumers' minds.
Nail your talent + experience = authenticity
- To create a successful offline experience, it's essential to choose the right influencers to partner with and ensure that the experience is aligned with your brand values and message. Your experience needs to be memorable and authentic to truly resonate with your audience.
Your content lives on
- Ensure that your live event has social sharing at the heart of it. Alongside social sharing touchpoints at the IRl event, ensure that you are producing long and short form content across all platforms and ensure this is distributed in real time
Is live streaming dead?
- Live streaming can be a great way to tap into your talent's engaged fan base and drive community growth. Consider socially shareable live streams from your talent's platforms to help grow your community and extend the reach of your offline experience.
Influencer marketing has become a crucial part of any brand's marketing strategy. The rise of social media has made it easier for brands to connect with consumers through influencers, who have a loyal and engaged following. However, as the industry has grown, so has the competition for consumers' attention. As a result, brands are starting to look beyond just online influencer marketing and are beginning to explore creating offline experiences for an influencer’s communities.
Hyper-niche offline experiences
Hyper-niche, offline experiences allow brands to create unique and immersive experiences that resonate with their target audience. These experiences range from pop-up shops and art installations to exclusive events and workshops. By creating these experiences, brands can connect with their audience on a deeper level, building brand loyalty and increasing sales through an influencer’s most engaged audience members..
One of the key benefits of hyper-niche, offline experiences is that they allow brands to create a more authentic connection with their audience. When consumers are able to experience a brand in person, they are more likely to form a strong emotional connection with the brand. This emotional connection can lead to increased brand loyalty and advocacy, as well as higher engagement rates on social media as an experience innately more shareable.
Hyper-niche, offline experiences can also help brands stand out in a crowded market. With so many brands competing for consumers' attention, it can be difficult to create a lasting impression. By creating unique and memorable experiences, brands can differentiate themselves from their competitors and create a lasting impression in consumers' minds.
A successful example is Adidas' Futurecraft 4D shoe launch. Adidas created a pop-up shop in New York City that allowed consumers to create their own Futurecraft 4D shoes. The shoes were created using Adidas' innovative 3D printing technology and were customised to the consumer's specifications. This experience allowed consumers to connect with the brand on a deeper level and created a sense of exclusivity that drove sales.
It's important to note that creating a successful hyper-niche, offline experience requires careful planning and execution. Brands need to choose the right influencers to partner with and ensure that the experience is aligned with their brand values and message.
In conclusion, hyper-niche, offline experiences are the future of influencer marketing. These experiences allow brands to create a more authentic connection with their audience, build brand loyalty, and differentiate themselves from their competitors. By partnering with the right influencers and creating unique and memorable experiences, brands can create a lasting impression in consumers' minds and drive sales.