MLB60 ULTIMATE BUNDLE COMPETITION T&CS
MLB60 Ultimate Bundle Competition T&Cs
MLB60 Term 2 Ultimate Bundle Social – Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Introduction: The ‘MLB60 Term 2 Ultimate Bundle Social Competition’ (the “Competition”) is open to all students currently studying at a higher education institution in the UK , run with full of Major League Baseball registered in England & Wales under company number 06737789 having its place of business at York House, 1 Seagrave Road, London, England, SW6 1RP (“The Client”) authority by Seed Marketing Limited a company registered in England & Wales under company number 07322835 having its place of business at 27 Paul Street, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 4JU (“The Promoter”) No purchase is necessary in order to enter the competition. There is no fee charged to enter into this competition. (a “Participant”) providing that each Participant meets the following requirements:
- is a resident of the United Kingdom
- is aged 18 years or older; and
- has an Instagram account
Participants will not be eligible to participate in the Competition if they are (a) connected in a professional capacity with the Competition and/or if any of their immediate family members are so connected or (b) if they are employees and/or contractors of the Client or the Promoter and its affiliates or of the Prize Provider.
2. Eligibility: This competition is only open and offered to legal residents of England who are between the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of entering
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering this competition you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the promoter. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Your participation in the competition is in consideration for the promoter allowing you to enter it and giving you the opportunity to win.
4. How to Enter: To participate in the Promotion, each Participant must, within the Promotion Period:
- Follow a minimum of one of the official MLB60 Instagram accounts (@mlb60bournemouth, @brighton_mlb60, @mlb60durham, @kent_mlb60, @mlb60lancaster, @mlb60leedsbeckett, @loughboroughmlb60, @nottinghammlb60, @northumbria_mlb60, @mlb60brookes, @portsmouthmlb60, @readingmlb60, @southamptonmlb60, @uniofeastlondonmlb60, @uwe_mlb60, @mlb60warwick)
- ‘Like’ the official competition promotional social post on one of the official MLB60 Instagram accounts, and
- Tag one additional Instagram account in a comment on the same post that you have liked (answers must be spelt correctly)
The winning Participant must provide a valid email address and delivery address to the Prize Provider for the Prize to be sent to. The Promoter will only accept entries that are completed and submitted in the format set out above. Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. Prizes: In total, 1 winner will be selected from the UK. The winner will win a prize of:
- 1x Instax camera with an approximate value of £83.99
- 1x Set of Apple AirPods Pro with Magsafe Charging Case (2021) with an approximate value of £189
- 2x Festival tickets to the same festival - to the total maximum value of £180.00
- 2x Baseball caps of unspecified Major League teams with an approximate value of £40 total
- 2x Baseball jerseys of unspecified Major League teams with an approximate value of £190 total
The Prize may not be transferred or substituted, except that Major League Baseball and/or the Prize Provider may, at their sole discretion, substitute any Prize allocated with a prize of equal or greater value. Any unclaimed Prize remains the property of Major League Baseball. Major League Baseball will not be responsible for any Prizes that are lost in transit.
6. How the winners are chosen: The Winner of the MLB60 Ultimate Bundle will be chosen at random by the Promoter by 23:59 (GMT) 28/03/2022 . Winners will be notified via Instagram between 3:00pm- 4:00pm GMT on the day after the draw.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the competition any entrant deemed to be in violation of any of these terms and conditions including but not limited to the entrant not being between the ages of 18 and 30. Should a winner be notified that they have won a prize and the Promoter discovers that the winner does not satisfy the eligibility requirements set out in these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and conduct a redraw.
Entrants to the competition agree that the Promoter is allowed to contact them via Instagram, email and phone in relation to the competition. The entrants agree that the Promoter is allowed to use their name and/or Instagram username in a public Instagram post.
Winners of prizes provided by companies other than the promoter will be chosen and contacted by the respective companies.
8. Release and Limits of Liability: Entrants, by participating in this competition, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless The Promoter, Twitter, Instagram and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the competition or use of the prizes, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Competition; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, garbled, incomplete, inaccurate or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Competition, or receipt or use of any prize , and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winners agree that The Promoter, and their related and affiliated companies may use the winner’s name, address photograph, videotape, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to winner relating to, The Promoter, and their related and affiliated companies or to this competition and grants The Promoter, and their related and affiliated companies any and all rights to said use without further notice, review and/or compensation to entrant or any third party except where prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, each winner consents to and will sign any necessary documentation requested by the Promoter for the Promoter to use any media and content including but not limited to; images, video recordings or sound recordings of the winner, taken at any stage during the competition or during the date, for further use in their business activities. By participating in this competition each winner grants and will sign any necessary documentation requested by the Promoter for the Promoter and Client to hold full ownership including unrestricted rights to use all images, video recordings, sound recordings or quotes of the winner’s social media activity relating to the competition for promotion free of charge in perpetuity.
9. Force Majeure: The Promoter reserves the right to change the competition rules, prizes or dates due to any cause beyond their control, including without limitation restrictions of law or regulations, pandemic or restrictions imposed for any threat to health by any legal authority, labour disputes, acts of God, telecommunications, network or power failures or interruptions, or mechanical or electronic breakdowns
10. COVID-19: As at the date of this competition there is an ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. As such, if Covid-19, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter (acting in good faith), has an evidenced, direct, material and adverse effect on the ability of the other party to perform the delivery of its obligations and services in relation to the competition the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or postpone the competition. Each prize winner and their guest will adhere strictly to all COVID precautions and Health and Safety procedures as instructed prior to and during the competition