THE AFTER PARTY X CINDERELLA
Create a once in a lifetime experience for Gen Z, maximising Y.A conversations with a content first social strategy.
Launching ‘The After Party’ event series with Prime Video, 200 lucky students from across the UK were brought together at the world famous Tower of London for the ultimate party that they would never forget…
Hosted by our Fairy Drag Mother, Asttina Mandella (Drag Race UK), ‘The After Party’ transported students into the magical world of Prime Video’s Cinderella.
We created a social sharing wonderland, with a gospel choir, regal actors, foot soldiers, dancers, and a royal banquet. Kicking off with an exclusive Prime Video screening, we welcomed real life Cinderellas for an empowering female panel featuring Lady Leshurr, Evie Clark, Olivia Grace Herring and Chanel Williams.
Ready for the ball, students partied the night away with a set from Arielle Free (BBC Radio 1) and a headline performance from Ray BLK. As the clock then struck midnight, our Fair Drag Mother and dancers recreated iconic moments from the film.
A night that will go down in student history…
Tactical, always on content plan to drive conversation and excitement pre, during and post event:
- Social competition launched across Prime Video’s socials to drive audience engagement and peer-to-peer conversations
- Enlisted Seed’s Youth talent network to share event teasers and highlights to reach 832,075 young people.
- Short form video content shared 24 hours following event to maximise post-event excitement and conversation
- Reached 43.5% of the total UK student population
- 200 students fully immersed into the world of Prime Video for 7+ hours
- 86.2k Social Engagements
- Positive uplift in awareness of Prime Video titles post event
Find out more about our experiential marketing capabilities and how we can work together.