Be a Zapp Brand Ambassador and be part of the Squad!
WHO ARE THE ZAPP SQUAD?
The Zapp Squad makes daily life extraordinary. They represent Zapp, the fast-growing startup that delivers everyday essentials and party staples to your door within minutes, 24/7.
The Zapp Squad is made up of spontaneous, sociable, forward-thinking Student Ambassadors who spread the word, get people Zapping and help build a better Zapp as they go. What better place to get involved than at university where there’s always something happening 24/7.
- 6 week campaign with the opportunity to extend for top performing SBAs
- Encourage students to download the Zapp app both in person and on your socials, bringing to life the benefits of Zapp
- Host fun & social events, such as house parties, to drive love for Zapp
- Identify and reward influential students, such as Society presidents, with Zapp merchandise and credit
- Support on campus Zapp events
THE PERKS OF THE BEING ON THE TEAM
- Not only do you get to represent one of the most exciting tech startups in the sector, but you will also play a crucial part in forging its future
- Fantastic pay package with added incentives and bonuses for those that go above & beyond
- Flexible working hours to fit around your schedule
- Zapp credit
- Bespoke Zapp clothing and merchandise to wear throughout the term
- King’s College London
- Queen Mary
- University of Bristol
- Manchester Metropolitan
- Anglia Ruskin
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY HERE to be considered for the role!
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religipon or belief, sex or secual orientiation (“Protected Characteristics”).