This Internship is open to:
- 18 - 24 year olds who want to gain hands on experience to help kick-start their careers in the marketing industry
- Students who need to do a placement year as part of their qualification
We are an award winning experiential and digital agency that is redefining the student and youth marketing landscape in the UK and Europe.
We connect brands with students by creating campaigns they care about and share. We do this by using a simple but effective formula: our huge influential network + infectious campaigns + an obsession with results.
We take immense pride in our work and seek to make genuine impact and connections whilst delivering brilliant campaigns learning from our clients, independently and from each other.
Services include: Integrated Campaigns, Insight + Strategy, Social + Digital Amplification, Live + Digital Experiences, Student Ambassadors + Influencers and Tracking + Measurement
Our aim is to provide an environment where interns can build key skills whilst being challenged to take real ownership of their own projects.
Start date: July 2021
Finish date: April 2022
Salary: 19k / year
Hours: 9.00-17:30 OR 9:30-18:00
Office Location: Shoreditch
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced growing business with a start-up mentality where you will be given a lot of responsibility
- Gain experience working with major global brands (Amazon, Converse, Levis, Spotify)
- Daily management of SBA/ Influencers motivating them to deliver on targets, hit KPI’s and implement brand campaigns on campus/ social media
- Assist in the delivery of campaigns and projects supporting the Account Manager
- Support on the ground by attending our events, activations and tours
- Opportunities to get involved in non campaign areas of the business such as Insights, Creative, New Business, Network Management, Digital, Finance, Corporate Responsibility and Marketing
- Play an active role in Seeds client and brand marketing from your first day through support in areas such as maintaining visual assets, writing blogs, and creating social media content
FOR MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY CLICK HERE
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IS MIDNIGHT ON TUESDAY 8TH JUNE
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).