STUDENT CONTENT CREATOR
We are an award winning experiential and digital agency that is redefining the student and youth marketing landscape in the UK and Europe.
We connect brands with students by creating campaigns they care about and share. We do this by using a simple but effective formula: our huge influential network + infectious campaigns + an obsession with results.
We take immense pride in our work and seek to make genuine impact and connections whilst delivering brilliant campaigns learning from our clients, independently and from each other.
Services include: Integrated Campaigns, Insight + Strategy, Social + Digital Amplification, Live + Digital Experiences, Student Ambassadors + Influencers and Tracking + Measurement
We are looking for a social creative whizz to join our team on a freelance basis.
Ideally a student or well connected within the student and youth market, this is an exciting opportunity for a self starter to help us build and create our digital community.
The role will consist of a series of creative content assignments to deliver both new and existing content through our channels to help build our digital networks
- Produce student and brand relevant digital assets for our vibrant campaigns and award winning agency with a super quick turnaround
- Ensure the content we create is relevant and cuts though the noise
- Identify key emerging socials trends relevant to Seed and our Student and Youth market
- Play a key role in growing our Tik Tok following (which we are launched this week!)
- Create, format and edit existing content from existing campaigns (clients include, Spotify, Converse, Just Eat, Levi’s, VOXI, Major League Baseball)
- Attend creative brainstorms with Marketing team to share ideas
- Not afraid to nail the latest tik tok trends
- Remain authentic to Seeds Values
- Positive self starter always one step ahead of the trends
- Creative thinker who gets a buzz from coming up with innovative and fun ideas
- Natural storyteller who has ability to bring ideas to life
- Experienced in creating and delivering content in a fast paced environment on multiple platforms (Tik Tok, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Video editing skills using Adobe or other apps
- Genuine interest in Seed and helping us build our digital community
- Confident in sharing ideas and willing to push boundaries
- Graphics and videography skills
- Large Tik Tok/ Instagram following
£10 / hour (Approximately 2.5 hours a week for 2 months)
Further opportunities will be available in content and marketing at Seed for the right candidate.
To apply for this position please send your CV and some examples of the fabulous content you create to email@example.com
We can't wait to hear from you : )
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE ARE NOW CLOSED
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.