SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are an award winning experiential and digital agency that is redefining the student and youth marketing landscape in the UK and Europe.
We connect brands with students by creating campaigns they care about and share. We do this by using a simple but effective formula: our huge influential network + infectious campaigns + an obsession with results.
We take immense pride in our work and seek to make genuine impact and connections whilst delivering brilliant campaigns learning from our clients, independently and from each other.
Services include: Integrated Campaigns, Insight + Strategy, Social + Digital Amplification, Live + Digital Experiences, Student Ambassadors + Influencers and Tracking + Measurement
As a Senior Account Executive at Seed, you will work at the heart of one of our client services teams. You will support the Account Manager in all aspects of campaigns that we conceive and deliver for our clients.
You will help lead & support Interns and AE’s and endeavour to meet the expectation of the senior members of the business and your client. You have a duty of care to ensure that all tasks that are given to you, as well as to the team are managed efficiently, meeting high client service standards.
- Support the management of projects on a day to day basis – ensuring excellence in delivery of all Seed processes
- Make sure that all deadlines are met & issues are preempted.
- Ensure that you are communicating all internal deadlines to your AM and they are constantly met in order to run the campaign efficiently
- Support AM in delivery and accuracy of all client facing documents relative to campaign/project – i.e. contact reports, status reports - maintaining up to date filing on Seeds drives
- Ensure that you contribute and understand campaign KPIS in order to impact campaign performance, optimisations
- Participate in client meetings, ensuring any documents or reports are ready for the AM to present
- Identify and create positive relationships across the board from clients to suppliers, SBA’s and Infleuncers
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems and navigate through these efficiently
- Demonstrate an understanding of clients and competitor landscape and an ability to spot current relevant trends
Team and Line Management
- Manage, support and develop our placement students. This includes setting out short & long term objectives, ensuring you conduct regular check-ins to manage their development
- Writing of team appraisals and taking lead role of all appraisal meetings
- Lead by example and demonstrate outstanding role model behaviour in all aspects of your role. This includes ensuring that you are acting as an SAE at all times in front of the team
- Champion processes across the business and ensure compliance from junior team
- Ensure that deadlines are met and actively manage up and down, to ensure campaign requirements are delivered to time and within budget
Seed Brand Building
- Become a Seed & student marketing expert
- Participate in new business initiatives and contribute to the overall culture of the agency
- Going above and beyond to support other areas of the business and outside of your current client(s), including supporting in thought starters, brainstorms and support on new business pitches as required
- Be aware of the agency’s need for new business and support the Account Manager in communicating any opportunities to your line management
Skills and Experience
- The ability to analyse and pull trends from data to support optimisation of campaigns and hit team KPI’s
- A passion for, and ambition to succeed in marketing
- An understanding of the cross channel marketing mix
- Event Management
- Previous experience managing clients and suppliers, providing best in class account handling, excellent project management and relationship building
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Interest in managing budgets and ensuring profitability
- Boundless enthusiasm and are a self starter with the ability to make things happen
Nice To Have
- Specialism in Digital Marketing
- Paid Social knowledge
- Additional language skills specifically Spanish, French, Italian, German
This is a pivotal role in the continued success of Seed and there will be room for personal development and growth within the business.
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced growing business with a start-up mentality where you will be given a lot of responsibility and a clear career path for personal development
- Experience working with major global brands (Amazon, Converse, Levis, Spotify)
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Breakfast (paused during the pandemic)
- Opportunity for sabbatical and secondment with our big sibling agency Amplify
- Macbook Laptop
- Friday Socials (virtual during the pandemic)
- Summer & Winter Parties -previously attended Lovebox, Field Day, Rome, Porto & a Skiing Holiday (paused during the pandemic)
- Dog friendly office in the heart of Shoreditch
Salary Bracket: 24k - 30k
Please email a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete our equal opportunities monitoring form here
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace and we welcome applications from those who are under-represented in our industry.