We are an award winning experiential and digital agency that is redefining the student and youth marketing landscape in the UK and Europe.
We connect brands with students by creating campaigns they care about and share. We do this by using a simple but effective formula: our huge influential network + infectious campaigns + an obsession with results.
We take immense pride in our work and seek to make genuine impact and connections whilst delivering brilliant campaigns learning from our clients, independently and from each other.
Services include: Integrated Campaigns, Insight + Strategy, Social + Digital Amplification, Live + Digital Experiences, Student Ambassadors + Influencers and Tracking + Measurement
Our aim is to provide an environment where Interns can build key skills whilst being challenged to take real ownership of their own projects.
- Manage recruitment and selection of Student Brand Ambassadors and Influencers for our digital campaigns
- Assist in the delivery of client campaigns and projects supporting the Accont Manager where needed
- Research and seek knowldege of competitor and client landscape to feed into briefs and pitches
- Conduct surveys and focus groups to support our Research team to build on our student and youth insights
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to manage, encourage and motivate a team of Student Brand Ambassadors and Influencers
- You will have opportunities to get involved in additional areas of the business such as Insights, Creative, New Business, Network Management, Digital, Finance, Corporate Responsibility and Marketing
- Play an active role in Seeds client and brand marketing from your first day through support in areas such as maintaining visual assets, writing blogs, creating social media content and creative content brainstorms
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION HAVE NOW CLOSED
Please keep an eye out on our Instagram and Linkedin for when they will reopen in 2021
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).