Aspiring Social Superstar? Part-time Vlogger? Social Entrepreneur?
Adobe are looking for well-connected and influential social content creators from various universities with large social networks across a range of social channels.
This incredibly exciting role will help elevate your own social channels using Adobe’s platforms and add an extra boost to your CV giving you the opportunity to intern with us at Seed or some of our other clients.
The role will require you to promote Adobe on your social media platforms as well as create exciting content to engage your peers and raise awareness of the invaluable benefits that Adobe offers to students.
Your aim will be to get students using Adobe Creative Cloud by offering them the amazing 1 week free trial as well as trying to get your followers to check out their most recent content on ‘The Hub’, a creative area with tips and tricks from renowned influencers. Students who download the amazing trail will be in with a chance to win the ultimate prize of a 121 mentoring session with their chosen influencer, a free 3 year Creative Cloud subscription and A Canon Powershot.
- Well connected, confident, high social following
- A creative, budding entrepreneur or social influencer!
- Great social connections
- Knowledge on the Creative Cloud software
- Very active across different social media platforms
- Confident, sociable and reliable
- Time management skills – the ability to balance your degree and other activities
- Organised and motivated individual
- Great pay
- Invaluable experience working for a globally pioneering brand
- Opportunity for internships at Seed
- Bonuses and rewards for going above and beyond
DATES: 19th November – 28th December