We are an award winning experiential and digital agency that is redefining the student and youth marketing landscape in the UK and Europe.
We connect brands with students by creating campaigns they care about and share. We do this by using a simple but effective formula: our huge influential network + infectious campaigns + an obsession with results.
We take immense pride in our work and seek to make genuine impact and connections whilst delivering brilliant campaigns learning from our clients, independently and from each other.
Services include: Integrated Campaigns, Insight + Strategy, Social + Digital Amplification, Live + Digital Experiences, Student Ambassadors + Influencers and Tracking + Measurement
We are looking for a capable Project Manager to join one of our largest client services teams, working on an exciting campaign for Amazon. The role will consist of planning and execution of a large tour across the UK during university freshers fairs.
As a Project Manager at Seed you will be responsible for
- The planning of the tour and all logistics including routes and accommodation etc
- Merchandise logistics and planning – including ordering and management of deliveries, which have to be collected from local stores on each tour date
- University bookings and associated RAMS
- Liaising with production suppliers – Ensuring the production builds hit timelines and staff are trained to tour them
- Budget management – Live reconciliation throughout the campaign
- Staffing – Liaise with our staffing team to ensure all staff are hired and trained to the Seed standard
- Tour management – Management of tour teams during the live campaign
- Evaluation and optimisation – Ensuring we are reviewing team results on a daily basis and optimising / improving as the tour continues
Our Project Managers go above and beyond, doing things proactively before being asked. They have a detailed and projected vision for our events, a clear sense of what everybody needs to do and by when and can problem solve if issues arise.
As the Project Manager on one of our largest accounts you will have a proactive mentality, ensuring our tours are delivered seamlessly to deliver client needs.. You will understand how to prioritise effectively between what's urgent and what is important. You will look to improve operations, finding ways for greater efficiency and productivity.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working on tours / experiential projects across multiple locations
- Experience managing teams / hiring staff for temporary projects
- Experience working with large scale budgets
- Production experience with a solid knowledge of logistics, RAMs and associated documents and processes
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Problem solver
- Boundless enthusiasm and are a self starter with the ability to make things happen
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced growing business with a start-up mentality where you will be given a lot of responsibility and a clear career path for personal development
- Experience working with a major global brand, Amazon
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Breakfast (paused during the pandemic)
- Opportunity for sabbatical and secondment with our big sibling agency Amplify
- Macbook Laptop
- Monthly Socials (virtual during the pandemic)
- Summer & Winter Parties -previously attended Lovebox, Field Day, Rome, Porto & a Skiing Holiday (paused during the pandemic)
- Dog friendly office in the heart of Shoreditch
This is a 3 month fixed term contract starting ASAP
Salary Bracket 30k - 35k
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete our Equal Opportunities form here
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace and we welcome applications from those who are under-represented in our industry.