BECOME AN MLB60 CAPTAIN:
Major League Baseball is on the lookout for well-connected and influential students, passionate about sport, socials and building communities on campus. As one of your university’s MLB60 Captains, you will help drive awareness of MLB60 - Major League Baseball’s new social sport - across the term by hosting MLB60 games and events on-campus, showcasing how MLB60 does it different.
Each university has two Captains who will work together to promote MLB60 on-campus and online. Together, you’ll take ownership of your university’s official MLB60 Instagram account, securing a great turnout at each MLB60 taster session, and capturing impressive content at all games and events. In person, you will teach new players how to play MLB’s new social sport, score each game, and ensure that all taster sessions and events have an inclusive and fun environment - where all abilities feel welcome.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Fantastic base pay for completion of your tasks, as well as generous financial incentives for top-performing Captains.
- Flexible hours which can be worked around your studies and other commitments.
- Gain experience working for a giant global brand - Major League Baseball which will stand out on your CV!
- Budgets gifted from MLB60 - to be spent on socials planned by you and your partner Captain, and to be spent on prizes for your players.
- The opportunity to attend immersive experiences across the UK.
After submitting your online application, you may be invited to a phone interview with one of the Seed team. Following this, you may be invited to a short video interview, before we announce the successful applicants.
Our chosen MLB60 Captains will attend a mandatory online training session. Full training details will be confirmed upon accepting the role.