BECOME A HELLO FRESH STUDENT BRAND AMBASSADOR
Represent Hello Fresh on campus & online for Term 1 Student Brand Ambassador campaign. Hello Fresh delivers food recipes in the UK, with over 35 delicious and nutritious at home recipes to choose from each week. Delivering fresh ingredients straight to your home, avoiding food waste & exploring cooking - this is the perfect role for returning or new students, with invaluable career experience & an amazing rewards package.
- 3 week campaign with the opportunity to extend for top performing SBA’s
- Encourage other students to sign-up to Hello Fresh both in person and on your socials, bringing to life the benefits of the brand
- Host fun & social events, such as dinner parties to get people talking!
- We want you to be confident & have connections across campus with societies & influential students
YOUR REWARDS INCLUDE:
- Fantastic pay package with added incentives for those that go above & beyond!
- Flexible working hours to fit around your schedule
- Free HelloFresh boxes
- Bespoke ‘SBA Uniform’ to wear through the term including hoodies, caps & beanies
- Supercharge your CV working for an amazing brand
- Opportunity to do other SBA campaigns or Influencer campaigns across the Seed Clients
Universities We are recruiting for student brand ambassadors from each of the following Universities:
University of Oxford
University of Southampton
University of Portsmouth
University of Sheffield
University of Nottingham
University of Glasgow
University of Edinburgh
University of Bristol
University of Cardiff
University of Manchester
University of Liverpool
University of Leeds
You will be required to join us for a training day for the role between 15th September and 27th October (depending on what phase you are in). The campaign will go live on the w/c Monday 20th September.
Although the above are the dates for Phase 1, we’re recruiting for three phases throughout all of Term 1.
After submitting your online interest form, you may be invited to a phone interview with one of the Seed team. If successful, you will then be invited to attend a Virtual Assessment Day in September. Following this, we will announce successful applicants!
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).