We are an award winning experiential and digital agency that is redefining the student and youth marketing landscape in the UK and Europe.
We connect brands with students by creating campaigns they care about and share. We do this by using a simple but effective formula: our huge influential network + infectious campaigns + an obsession with results.
We take immense pride in our work and seek to make genuine impact and connections whilst delivering brilliant campaigns learning from our clients, independently and from each other.
Services include: Integrated Campaigns, Insight + Strategy, Social + Digital Amplification, Live + Digital Experiences, Student Ambassadors + Influencers and Tracking + Measurement
You will be working with our Marketing & New Business team to help keep our marketing channels moving and support the management of new business leads.
- Play an active role in Seeds client and brand marketing from your first day through support in areas such as maintaining visual assets, writing blogs, and creating social media content
- Help co-ordination of our ‘client win to case study process’ learning about the campaign life cycle along the way
- Support the management of the marketing critical path and content calendar helping the team hit their deadlines
- Gather and obtain insight and imagery for new business pitch decks
Help maintain our client database
- Support on creation of new business mailers
- Partake in creative brainstorms to help shape with our pitches and campaign responses
- Get involved in the organisation of our webinars and new business events
We are thrilled to be recruiting FOUR x 6 month placement roles through the Government’s Kickstart Scheme.
We are looking for 2 x Network Assistants and 2 x Marketing and New Business Assistants to join us this summer and work on our campaigns for clients such as Prime Student, Levi’s and Major League Baseball.
- 6 Month Programme
- 25 Hours a Week
- National Minimum Wage
This is a great opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in a friendly and exciting youth agency and we are working with Creative Access to provide valuable training throughout the programme
Suitable candidates must be
- aged 16-24
- currently be claiming Universal Credit
and are required to apply through local Job Centres following a referral from their Work Coach
Anyone interested should speak to their Work Coach ASAP
We can’t wait to receive your applications!
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.