BECOME A BLACKWELL’S INFLUENCER:
Would you like the chance to become an influencer for Blackwell’s?
Are you creative, passionate about your course, and looking to earn money?
Blackwell’s are on the look-out for influential students with strong social media followings to help increase awareness of Blackwell’s key student offerings and to help position Blackwell’s as the back to University experts.
The role will require you to create tutorial and testimonial style content, discussing the process of purchasing ready-to-go reading lists at Blackwell’s. From ordering at home, using the online feature, to the assistance of a shop assistant in store, you will demonstrate the simplicity of getting your reading lists at Blackwell’s.
As long as you love producing engaging and fun content on social media, then this is definitely the role for you?
AS A BLACKWELLS INFLUENCER YOU WILL:
- Have a strong social following of engaged individuals
- A budding entrepreneur with the will to earn lots of money!
- Be able to ‘sell ice to an Eskimo’ – a major part of your role will be influencing students to use the link in your bio and to look into using Blackwell’s to purchase their course reading lists - this means we’re looking for influencers that can create relatable and engaging content
- Be a social butterfly with strong communication skills
- Be passionate about success and adding value – this role will be yours to really own and impress us with
- It’s simple – create relatable and engaging content to be shared across your socials to highlight Blackwell’s key student offerings:
- Reading list textbooks ready and waiting for students to purchase both online and instore
- Student price match guarantee
YOUR REWARDS INCLUDE:
- Fantastic pay package to create fun content to be shared across your socials!
- We’re looking to have recruited our influencers by Tuesday 8th September. We want to then aim to have your content produced and posted by latest Tuesday 15th September.
- Once you have applied below, you will be contacted by one of the Seed team who will confirm whether you have been selected for the role.
- You will be shared a brief to create your content and given the freedom to interpret it in your own style.
- Your content will require approval before posting across your social channels.
At the moment, we are only recruiting influencers from the below universities:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Liverpool
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).